Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Introduction to a new blog

Welcome to a new blog on IT Security.

Yawn, I bet some will say.

Well, ok.

Who am I and why should I write this?

Well, I am a Senior IT Security Professional (sadly between jobs).  Maybe I'm not at the top tier of the "movers and shakers" in the Security world.  I'm not a hacker.  I'm more of a researcher, an explainer of things.

I read stuff.  I discover stuff that some overlook.  Maybe I don't have something new and original, but maybe I bring up stuff you haven't heard of before.

A big focus of this blog will be mobile device security, as it's an area that has interested me for the last couple of years (working for a major mobile device manufacturer can do that).

I hope you'll join me.

Michael R. Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment